5th Grade Tdap Clinic
In preparation for our 5th graders to move on up to middle school, the Prince William Health Department will be offering the Tdap immunization (Free of charge) to 5th grade students on April 14th at school!
Paperwork will be coming home the week of April 4th to register. It is due back to the nurse by Monday, April 11th--the registration form MUST BE COMPLETE including a COPY of the student's insurance card (of those with medical insurance).
Upcoming 6th graders MUST have the Tdap immunization prior to the start of middle school in order to be allowed to attend. Failure to have the Tdap on the first day will cause delay of student's starting their classes as they will be sent home.
Please consider this opportunity to have your student ready for middle school!
Welcome to Nurse's Zeto's webpage!
I enjoy working with Marumsco Hills families throughout the year. I need your help to ensure that the students and staff are safe and healthy. Please remember the reasons to NOT send your child to school or reasons that a child will be sent home. . . .
1. Fever of 100 degrees and over, child must be fever free for at least 24 hours without the help of fever reducing medicine.
2. Pink eye, strep infections, ring worm, and impetigo are all infections and must be treated with medication for a minimum of 24 hours before returning to school.
3. Rash of unknown origin.
4. Head injury.
5. Severe coughing or difficulty breathing.
6. Colds, a child with thick or constant nasal discharge should remain at home
7. Diarrhea or vomiting, child must be symptom free for at least 24 hours.
8. Stiff neck associated with a fever and/or a recent injury.
Please refer to Regulation 758-1, Attachment I for further information.
Click for more...